"Will online payday loan lenders be able to make transactions into my bank account?" If your bank offers direct deposits of your paychecks then it will be accessible to direct payday loan lender transactions. Just as you would want to shop around for the best payday loan money option when needing extra cash, you will want to shop around for the best bank account to suit your personal needs.
* Do you want to use direct deposit or deposit your paycheck yourself? Some people like that feeling of placing their money into the bank themselves. If this is you, you would want to choose a bank in close proximity to your workplace or home. Choosing the direct deposit way may save you money on fees. Banks will often waive account fees when money is transferred electronically. Using this feature will also open you up to using direct payday loan lenders when your bank balance gets too low.
* Do you like to write checks or are you more apt to use debit cards for purchasing transactions? Some accounts will only have debit cards which can be used in many instances, while others are also used as a credit card which opens the user up to using the card anywhere a credit card is accepted.
* Are there easy ways to get money out of the account? ATMs are a great way to get fast cash out of your bank account. Find a bank which will offer free access for these transactions. Having to pay to get access to your own money may be convenient at times, but it is not a good practice to be in. Fees are charged by payday loan lenders for the use of third party money. This makes more sense; your money should be accessed for free.
* Banks are catching on to the new technology for smartphone or tablet apps. If this kind of banking is your style, then you will want to find a bank who offers these options. Some of the bigger payday loan lenders will also offer no fax loans which uses new technology to replace having to fax or email bank statements into the loan manager.
* Online banking should give you access to transfer money into other accounts. Some banks will also allow you to do this to accounts which are not linked to the savings or checking. When you have a savings account to pull money from when the demand to pay bills is high, you will be able to protect your account similar to a payday loan lender without the fees.
* Pay close attention to whether or not you will have enough money to keep your account free of charges. Some banks will expect a minimum balance in order to keep monthly fees disabled. If you cannot afford to keep that amount in there at all times, you will want to continue to shop for an account which you can afford.
Pay attention to the key components to your money transactions. This will save you money in the long run. Just as you would want to use an online payday loan lender with the smallest of fees, keep fees away or at the minimal possible when opening bank accounts.